-
Bridget replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi!
Glad we share those interests 🙂
I play flute and piano but it’s been awhile lol. I have wrote lyrics a lot but want to try making the actual music more. It’s been a while but I’m hoping to start again soon. Currently my fave genre is folk rock like 60s folk and rock!. My favourite artists are Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Marina, Lana Del…Read More
-
Dax joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
Danny joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
TotallyJazzie replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi Coco!
First of all, is your profile picture of a doll you customized? If so, I love your talents. I hope that you can customize your dolls more often in the future because it’s truly the coolest hobby. I can’t even remember my first Barbie, but I had to be roughly 2 or 3 years old when I started playing with them. I love creating characters…Read More
-
TotallyJazzie replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi Bridget!
I love deep-diving into new topics such as doll collecting and becoming an experienced enthusiast just like you! That is why Barbie is one of my favorite doll brands because Barbie’s history is expansive and fun. I love learning about the different head sculpts, fashion eras, and Barbie characters’ lore. I’m also interested in…Read More
- Load More Posts

