-
Mitzi replied to the topic Barbie Movies in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
I loved the Rapunzel movie when I was a kid, someone gave it to me on VHS and I probably still have it out in the depths of my shed haha. I didnt have any merch for the film other than that though, probably a bit too expensive for what my mum was prepared to pay for toys X) I loved the scene were Gothel tricks Stefan at the party by wearing…Read More
-
Phantom joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
El joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
Claire joined the group
Barbieland
-
Justin replied to the topic Introduce Yourself! 🙂 in the forum
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers) in the group The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
Hello doll friends! My name is Justin anf I’ve been sewing doll clothes since 2017; I’d consider myself Intermediate level. I have dolls to thank for my love of sewing because I wouldn’t have even attempted it if it weren’t for doll customizing! My favorite doll is Water Rhapsody Barbie. I’ve had a love for dolls since I was young and finding h…Read More
- Load More Posts


