-
Claire joined the group
Dolly Humor
-
Draculaura posted in the group G3 Fang Club
What doll stands do you find work best for g3 dolls? i have been using ones from amazon but i think i want to switch it up abit
-
Draculaura joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
ShadowRancher joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Justin replied to the topic Introduce Yourself! 🙂 in the forum
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers) in the group The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
Hello doll friends! My name is Justin anf I’ve been sewing doll clothes since 2017; I’d consider myself Intermediate level. I have dolls to thank for my love of sewing because I wouldn’t have even attempted it if it weren’t for doll customizing! My favorite doll is Water Rhapsody Barbie. I’ve had a love for dolls since I was young and finding h…Read More
- Load More Posts


