-
May replied to the topic Dolls and Merchandise in the forum
G3 Fang Club in the group G3 Fang Club
Anyone know what’s up with SS2 Cleo’s distribution in Canada? TRU, Walmart & Amazon have everyone in the Fearidescent line available for purchase but Cleo. I managed to snag her when she was still listed as out of stock but purchasable on Amazon, but she hasn’t shipped yet and I’m kinda feeling like she might not.
-
Maria posted in the group G3 Fang Club
I love Twyla so much
She is so me -
Maria joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Aurora/Alex/Al replied to the topic Resources and Patterns in the forum
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers) in the group The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
Hmm, I found this: https://www.sewingmachinefun.com/doll-clothes-fabric-types/
The main advice I would personally give is to buy fabric in-person, so you can get a good sense of how it looks and how it lays. Maybe even bring a doll with you to drape it on to see how it looks.
-
Meiko333 joined the group
Customizing Support
- Load More Posts


