-
Ember joined the group
Goth/Punk/Alt Doll Collectors
-
Bex joined the group
Fashion in gaming
-
Phantom started the topic Fashion Dreamer Player ID Friend Codes! in the forum
Fashion in gaming in the group Fashion in gaming
A post for people to share their user IDs for the Nintendo Switch game Fashion Dreamer! With another users ID you can follow them to exchange lookits and see each showrooms!
My In Game name is Phantom, my user ID is nGXP7EPv3A and I like the full outfit for every lookit I receive! If you want me to request one from you just let me know! I have…Read More
-
🦇Aim🦇 joined the group
Goth/Punk/Alt Doll Collectors
-
Caroline replied to the topic Introductions in the forum
Canadian Dolls in the group Canadian Dolls
Hi, I am from the south shore of Montréal and I’m in the 35-40 year range. I collect a lot of Barbies but I dabble in 18 inch dolls, Monster High, Disney, Smart Dolls and a few others. Thanks for welcoming me in the group.
- Load More Posts




