• 1 month, 4 weeks ago

Members

Introductions

5 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      Megan
      Participant

Welcome to Canadian Dolls! Please introduce yourself as you feel comfortable: name, preferred pronouns, age range, province/region, and favourite doll/doll line!
        I’m Megan, my preferred pronouns are she/her, I’m in the 20-30 age range, I live on the East Coast, and my favourite doll line is Barbie.

May
        Participant

Hello! My name is May (she/her) and I am in the 25-35 age range, living in Ontario. Monster High is my favourite doll line.

Tamara
          Participant

Hello. My name is Tamara. Pronouns she/her. I live on the West Coast, close to Vancouver. My favourite line is Rainbow High. I also collect G3 Monster High and Lol Omg/tweens mainly. I have a handful of dolls from other lines though.

Pauline French
            Participant

Wow, it’s like being back in the 00’s Neopets days with ASL. BBC n’ all!

Pauline, She/They, 34, Edmonton, AB.

I primarily collect Sailor Moon in general, but I also collect Ariel and Rapunzel dolls, as well as some of the Disney LE dolls. Sometimes I customize or restore.

(right now all I wanna do is make my profile picture work!)

Caroline
              Participant

Hi, I am from the south shore of Montréal and I’m in the 35-40 age range. I collect a lot of Barbies but I dabble in 18 inch dolls, Monster High, Disney, Smart Dolls and a few others. Thanks for welcoming me in the group.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Caroline.

''A line is a dot that went for a walk.'' ~ Paul Klee

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Scroll to Top