-
Justin replied to the topic Introduce Yourself! 🙂 in the forum
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers) in the group The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
Hello doll friends! My name is Justin anf I’ve been sewing doll clothes since 2017; I’d consider myself Intermediate level. I have dolls to thank for my love of sewing because I wouldn’t have even attempted it if it weren’t for doll customizing! My favorite doll is Water Rhapsody Barbie. I’ve had a love for dolls since I was young and finding h…Read More
-
kim joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Toy Archivist replied to the topic Monster High The Animated Series in the forum
G3 Fang Club in the group G3 Fang Club
I agree! Bloodgood is so fun in this series!
My favourite character is for sure Lagoona, she’s so cute 🙂 -
sam joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
gray joined the group
G3 Fang Club
- Load More Posts

