-
Jobee started the topic My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic in the forum
Ponyville in the group Ponyville
Anyone else a huge fan of MLP: FiM? I was already an adult when it came out, but I still enjoyed it a ton. It really fleshed out the MLP universe in ways that hadn’t been done before, making it bigger than ever. The lore created for FiM was so excellent! I feel like it really carried over the legacy that started with My Little Pony & Fri…Read More
-
Orca :] joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Orca :] joined the group
Unpopular Opinion!
-
anivera joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
May replied to the topic Dolls and Merchandise in the forum
G3 Fang Club in the group G3 Fang Club
Ahhhh that explains it! Thank you for the information! I’ll have to set aside time to visit Target when I cross over to the US next if she doesn’t show up locally.
- Load More Posts



