-
TotallyJazzie replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi Phantom!
After reading your post I got really excited about all the hobbies we have in common! Firstly, who are your favorite Barbie fashionista(s) I totally had to google the numbers again, but my favorites are Ken#05, Ken #12 #16, Ken#17, #89 #90, & #110. From the original fashionista era, I love the 2010 Barbie Sporty doll. I love Animal…Read More
-
TotallyJazzie replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi Barbie friends~!
Preferred Name: Jasmine
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Age: 22
Country: USA
Hobbies: Doll collecting, visual arts, crochet, video games, exercise, music, reading, and generally being a nerd~This is my first official post on this website and I am excited to meet more doll collectors, especially Barbie fans! I am still learning…Read More
-
TotallyJazzie joined the group
Barbieland
-
Bee joined the group
Dolly Thrift Hauls
-
PseudoNeptune posted in the group Dolly Thrift Hauls
Found this complete(?) music festival Abbey, still have to clean her hair and try to take off the yellow
1 Comment - Load More Posts




Thats so cool!