Profile Photo

Rose of the AbyssOffline

    • I’m a huge fan of the Style Savvy series.  I have every North American release of the series.  The original DS game was super hard, but when they got better graphics on the 3DS, it became a lot better.

    • There is a series on the Nintendo Switch called Pretty Princess, where you play games and do things in princess ballgowns or princely suits.  Pretty Princess Party, the first game, came out in 2020 and features 50 outfits to choose from, mostly dresses, but 4 pantsuits.  Pretty Princess Magical Garden Island came out in 2023 and includes 100 o…Read More

      2 Comments
      • I’ve been considering getting Garden Island because I love Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, and Style Savvy. I haven’t played the other Pretty Princess game though so I was wondering how fun it is. Trying to decide between buying it, other games and dolls is tough lol

        • I’m so addicted to Pretty Princess Magical Garden Island that I’ve hurt my hands again binge playing it. Pretty Princess Party is an entirely different game tho, even though they’re related, they have two different styles. Pretty Princess Party is more like Happy Home Decorator but with some minigames and a princess theme. I highly recommend…Read More

    • Profile picture of Jobee

      Jobee started the topic Pixlings in the forum Group logo of Moose Toys DollsMoose Toys Dolls in the group Moose Toys Dolls

      The Pixlings look super cute!  I haven’t tried any of the other Mixies toys, but since they’re making dolls, I’m considering checking out their other stuff.  I want all three Pixlings!  I wish their first release was bigger than just 3, but I mean, I’ll take it.

    • Profile picture of Jobee

      Jobee started the topic FailFix Dolls in the forum Group logo of Moose Toys DollsMoose Toys Dolls in the group Moose Toys Dolls

      It’s really too bad FailFix came out when they did.  If they came out a year earlier, I think they would have survived longer.  Sadly, they came out around the same time Rainbow High did, and Rainbow High was a wrecking ball that year.

      I really like the FailFix dolls.  They’re a good size.  They came in different skintones, faces, and body typ…Read More

    • Profile Photo
      Fashion in gaming
      Public Group
      71 Members
    • Load More Posts

    Friends

    Profile Photo
    Adam
    @thedollsaredolling
    Profile Photo
    Maddie
    @gaslaws
    Profile Photo
    belladonna
    @belladonnabxbe
    Profile Photo
    Kassandra
    @ladykassandra
    Profile Photo
    Lewyn
    @lewyn
    Scroll to Top