-
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and
Tahls are now friends
-
-
💀 🖤 🖤 💀 and
jester are now friends
-
Elora wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
I loved reading about your collection! I’m with you on inset eyes — I love them when they’re done well but sometimes they make the dolls look so dead XD
I’m also so curious about “lost media presentation”! Are we talking actual physical objects (like, storing reel-to-reel tape so it doesn’t degrade) or harvesting data from old forms (like, getting the info off a floppy disk and into digital storage)?
-
-
Elora wrote a new post
4 Comments-
-
So do I! It’s what drew me to her in the first place. She ended up matching pretty closely with a Capsule Chix body which is what I have her on right now and she looks super cute! I might try and post some pics of that later. 🙂
-
-
- Load More Posts



This is such a fun idea and introduction! You have a really eclectic doll collection ^_^