-
Beata joined the group
Barbieland
-
Aurora/Alex/Al posted in the group The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
The full version of our header image! This is from a photoshoot with Goredrobe Head Clawdeen, a custom outfit G3 Clawdeen I did (originally Ghoul Spirit Clawdeen). Her outfit is based on the look of wardrobe crew backstage at my college. I’ve since graduated, but the doll still lives in the school’s costume shop as a parting gift.
-
Bridget joined the group
Barbieland
-
Aurora/Alex/Al created the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
Kukolka replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi~!
Preferred Name: Kukolka or Coco
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Country/Continent: USA
Hobbies: Collecting, sewing clothes, making 1:6 scale furniture and accessories, setting up scenes; also gaming and roleplay.I got my first Barbie when I was 4. They inspired or took roles in a lot of my writing as a child. In high school I started…Read More
- Load More Posts


