-
peach and
pastelprincce are now friends
-
What is currently your favorite doll in your collection?
-
Melody Marionette and
burpies are now friends
-
-
spacekitsch wrote a new post
3 Comments - Load More Posts
peach and pastelprincce are now friends
Melody Marionette and burpies are now friends
spacekitsch wrote a new post
Hello Dollect! Earlier this month I visited the Barbie In Holland fashion doll show in Nieuwgein, Netherlands. At this event, there are lots of tables with exhibitors selling fashion dolls and adjacent items. I wanted to document my experience...
Thank you! I plan to write recaps of other doll related conventions/events later this year. I think I might have enough photos to write articles about places I went to last year too!
Oooh yay, I look forward to reading them whenever they get posted!! ^^
How lovely!! Thank you so much for documenting and posting your experience, these are one of my favorite type of doll posts. And great haul as well, love that Odette barbie. Glad you had fun <3