-
Keith joined the group
Barbieland
-
adrian joined the group
Barbieland
-
Beata replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hello!
Preferred Name: Beata
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Age Catagory: 20-30
Country: Poland
Hobbies: Doll Collecting, Japanese Pop Culture, mostly Music
<p style=”text-align: center;”>It’s my first time actually interacting with any kind of doll community and I’m so excited to be here! I’ve only really started collecting dolls as an adult…Read More -
Beata joined the group
Barbieland
-
Aurora/Alex/Al posted in the group The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
The full version of our header image! This is from a photoshoot with Goredrobe Head Clawdeen, a custom outfit G3 Clawdeen I did (originally Ghoul Spirit Clawdeen). Her outfit is based on the look of wardrobe crew backstage at my college. I’ve since graduated, but the doll still lives in the school’s costume shop as a parting gift.
- Load More Posts




