-
Kukolka replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi~!
Preferred Name: Kukolka or Coco
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Country/Continent: USA
Hobbies: Collecting, sewing clothes, making 1:6 scale furniture and accessories, setting up scenes; also gaming and roleplay.I got my first Barbie when I was 4. They inspired or took roles in a lot of my writing as a child. In high school I started…Read More
-
Kris joined the group
The Rainbow
-
JEX joined the group
Bratz Girlz Really Rock
-
JEX joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
??? posted in the group Unpopular Opinion!
I actually like the “welcome to monster high movie”. I respect it as a stand alone thing but don’t consider it as part of monster high lore
2 Comments - Load More Posts




Honestly ur right, the first time I watched it was before the big bring back monster high thing and even though I didn’t like how they changed the story I still liked the plot that they made for it on its own. Plus the animation is like the BEST Monster High has ever had imo