• Hoping to pick some of these up tomorrow! Seller has them only listed for 5$ each so I’m super excited for the ever after high dolls

  • Profile picture of Phantom

    Phantom replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum Group logo of BarbielandBarbieland in the group Barbieland

    Hi Jasmine!

    I also started collecting Barbie in 2016! My favorite Fashionistas are 135, 150, 166, and 189! I’m actually working on getting all the Fashionistas up the website! 2021-2023 releases are up already, today I’m working on the 2020 releases. Hopefully they can be linked through the database soon but they can be found through the search…Read More

  • Profile picture of Bridget

    Bridget replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum Group logo of BarbielandBarbieland in the group Barbieland

    Hi! glad we share those interests!

    I play flute and piano but it has been awhile. I’ve wrote lyrics a lot and tried writing piano music before, but nothing too much yet. I like pop, and currently folk rock a lot. Some of my favourite artists are Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, Marina, The Monkeys, and Simon & Garfunkel but I have a lot…Read More

  • Profile picture of Bridget

    Bridget replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum Group logo of BarbielandBarbieland in the group Barbieland

    Hi!

    Glad we share those interests 🙂

    I play flute and piano but it’s been awhile lol. I have wrote lyrics a lot but want to try making the actual music more. It’s been a while but I’m hoping to start again soon. Currently my fave genre is folk rock like 60s folk and rock!. My favourite artists are Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Marina, Lana Del…Read More

  • Profile Photo
    G3 Fang Club
    Public Group
    292 Members
  • Load More Posts
Scroll to Top