7 replies
  • Author
      Lala <3
      Participant

Introduce Your Self!!

<3

Aurora/Alex/Al
        Participant

Hi!! I go by many names, and she/her pronouns. 🙂 I was unfortunately at that age where I wasn’t really playing with dolls when Monster High came out, so my only real experience with it as a kid was the Wii game, but I rediscovered the franchise as an adult and I love it so much!! My favorite characters are Draculaura, Clawdeen, and Ghoulia. I don’t have many dolls, but I like making custom clothes for them. Nice to meet everyone!

PseudoNeptune
          Participant

Hello!! I am Saturno but can call me my nick PseudoNeptune/Neptune too, I use any pronous.

I liked Monster High when I was a kid mainly because it was famous among children. I come back to the fandom recently so I don’t have so much dolls.

My fave characters are Robbeca and Vandala.

Brazilian🇧🇷

I collect mainly Monster High and Rainbow High

Sugarberry
            Participant

Hi! I only recently got into Monster High because I started getting into customizing dolls! When G3 came out I started getting them for my daughter and then decided I needed some too ? My favorite is the new Abby, she’s so pretty!! I have a few dolls, my main collection is MLP

Kyupikon
              Participant

Hi, I’m kyupikon! Monster High was the first doll line I started collecting – the first one I bought was C.A. Cupid. I still have her and she’s still one of my all time faves. Can’t wait for the site to get all the g1 dolls so I can add them to my profile. My favorite characters are Frankie and Abby!

ori
                Participant

Hiya! I’m Ori (he/they).

A friend of mine introduced Monster High to me as we roleplayed the characters on the playground. I never had the chance to own any of them during their initial release but I watched the webisodes and went to their website. Monster High is also the reason I’ve slowly been getting into doll customizing and collecting. I love a lot of Frankie’s dolls (funnily enough, I was assigned as Frankie on the playground lol). With my MH collection, I am currently obsessed with my SS Lagoona, SS Clawdeen and G3 Cleo dolls. They’re all so pretty

Rave
                  Participant

Hi I’m Rave and I played with monster high dolls when I was little. I didn’t have many back then and they aren’t the best condition now but I still like them. I was a weird kid and liked spooky things so…loved monster high and still do lol.

HI my names Rave, I'm 19, genderless(They/she/he/it) and I collect dolls in general but mh, rh/sh but mostly sh, the omg/tweens and barbie/bratz sometimes

aurora
                    Participant

Hey hey! Im Aurora, 21 and have been collecting mh since I was a kid! I only have one doll from my childhood collection (a rebodied sig drac) but have grown my collection as I started earning money in my late teens. My favorites are draculaura, cupid, robecca, kiyomi, and rochelle and my favourite lines are dead tired and schools out. lovely to be here and meet you all ! ♡

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Scroll to Top