Welcome- Introductions

3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
      Brick
      Keymaster

Hello everyone!!
        Welcome to the group-
        To introduce myself: my name is Brooke, I am 23 years old and live in Alabama, USA. I have been collecting Winx dolls since 2012 when I was 13 years old! My first doll was Harmonix Aisha from Jakks Pacific. I officially was able to collect every single Jakks Pacific Winx Club dolls and I am proud to own production samples, hand painted prototypes and unreleased dolls and figures from Jakks Pacific as well.
        I love Winx and the dolls and I’m so excited to meet you 🙂
        As an icebreaker, what’s your favorite Winx Club doll in your collection (or that you hope to have someday)?
        My current favorite is the Old Witty Enchantix Aisha doll! See her here!

Hi friends!!

melo
        Participant

hi! i’m melo, i’m 18 and use she/her pronouns. i started inadvertently collecting winx dolls as a kid and over the years amassed a large collection, which i’m very grateful to have for personal reasons. winx is what i mainly collect for those personal reasons and the franchise and dolls mean so, so much to me.

i could never pick a favorite winx member and that translates to the dolls as well, but if i had to pick one with sentimental value, then i’d like to bring up jakks pacific believix aisha and musa, and old witty frutti music bar bloom – i never owned these dolls as a kid or as i got older, but i still loved them from afar, and someday i hope to have them in my collection with their complete outfits (i do own frutti bloom now but she’s missing all of her clothes!)

Pepper
          Participant

Hi Brooke, Hi Melo!

I’m Pepper, i’m in my mid 20s.  My favorite winx club doll I own is a Mattel Musa Pixie Magic. Musa was my FAVORITE character as a kid and I begged my mom for her for Christmas. Since it was pre-online shopping being a big thing, my mom went to a bunch of toy stores to find it for me. She told me when I was older that it took over a month to find the doll 😭 So Miss Musa has a lot of sentimental value to me. She was a doll that I played with as a kid so she isn’t in the best shape… but i’m hoping to fix her up to display soon.

Brooke that’s so cool about the prototype dolls!! Have you posted them anywhere? I’m so interested to see them if you’d like to share 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Scroll to Top