-
May replied to the topic Dolls and Merchandise in the forum
G3 Fang Club in the group G3 Fang Club
Anyone know what’s up with SS2 Cleo’s distribution in Canada? TRU, Walmart & Amazon have everyone in the Fearidescent line available for purchase but Cleo. I managed to snag her when she was still listed as out of stock but purchasable on Amazon, but she hasn’t shipped yet and I’m kinda feeling like she might not.
-
Maria posted in the group G3 Fang Club
I love Twyla so much
She is so me -
Maria joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
-
Jobee started the topic My Little Pony generation 1 in the forum
Ponyville in the group Ponyville
Who here is old enough to remember MLPg1? When I was small, I got to see My Little Pony & Friends episodes, and later My Little Pony Tales, on TV. I still remember their theme songs. My favorite pony that I had when I was small was a second wave Snuzzle, from the collector’s line. I loved that little gray pony so much! I don’t have my orig…Read More
- Load More Posts


