-
Jojo joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Jojo joined the group
Barbieland
-
Rave replied to the topic QOTD! in the forum
New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club ) in the group New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
G3 think cause I think the face and body molds are cuter but I like the aesthetics of g1 a little more. But I like them equally honestly.
-
Rave replied to the topic Introductions <3 in the forum
New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club ) in the group New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
Hi I’m Rave and I played with monster high dolls when I was little. I didn’t have many back then and they aren’t the best condition now but I still like them. I was a weird kid and liked spooky things so…loved monster high and still do lol.
-
attau replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Preferred Name: attau
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Country/Continent: USA
Hobbies: I love to draw and clean up old dolls!HI! So excited to be with other barbie fans!! My fav barbie is: 1981 Pink N Pretty Barbie 😀
- Load More Posts


