-
Bridget joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Bridget joined the group
New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
-
Bridget joined the group
Barbieland
-
Kukolka replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi~!
Preferred Name: Kukolka or Coco
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Country/Continent: USA
Hobbies: Collecting, sewing clothes, making 1:6 scale furniture and accessories, setting up scenes; also gaming and roleplay.I got my first Barbie when I was 4. They inspired or took roles in a lot of my writing as a child. In high school I started…Read More
-
Aurora/Alex/Al replied to the topic Introductions <3 in the forum
New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club ) in the group New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
Hi!! I go by many names, and she/her pronouns. 🙂 I was unfortunately at that age where I wasn’t really playing with dolls when Monster High came out, so my only real experience with it as a kid was the Wii game, but I rediscovered the franchise as an adult and I love it so much!! My favorite characters are Draculaura, Clawdeen, and Ghoulia. I…Read More
- Load More Posts



