-
Jobee replied to the topic Introduce Yourself! 🙂 in the forum
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers) in the group The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
Hello, I’m Jobee, she her pronouns, and I’ve been making doll clothes since I was very small, but they weren’t very good when I was really small, I’ve gotten better, as you can imagine. I started making doll clothes with my mother’s fabric scraps because she is a seamstress and did a lot of sewing when I was growing up. I’d say I’m an i…Read More
-
Jobee started the topic My Little Pony generation 1 in the forum
Ponyville in the group Ponyville
Who here is old enough to remember MLPg1? When I was small, I got to see My Little Pony & Friends episodes, and later My Little Pony Tales, on TV. I still remember their theme songs. My favorite pony that I had when I was small was a second wave Snuzzle, from the collector’s line. I loved that little gray pony so much! I don’t have my orig…Read More
-
Alba joined the group
G3 Fang Club
-
Lily posted in the group G3 Fang Club
-
Riri <3 joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
- Load More Posts


