-
Riri <3 joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
aves replied to the topic Introduce Yourself! π in the forum
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers) in the group The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
Hi everybody! My name is Aves (he/him).
I’m an intermediate sewist, with most of my experience being in historical costuming!
When I was young, I always tried (and failed) to make my own doll clothes out of scraps of fabric. I’ve been collecting dolls for years, but I only recently started making doll clothes seriously! Barbie is of course a…Read More
-
aves joined the group
The Wardrobe Department (Doll Clothing Makers)
-
JEX joined the group
Barbieland
-
Kukolka replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland
Hi Jasmine!
Thank you for the compliment! Yes, my profile pic is an Obitsu W-02 head that came blank, and I rooted and did the faceup to match the original version of an MMO character. Generation Girl, S.I.S., and Fashion Fever were some of my favourites too, that era had such quality outfits for playline! - Load More Posts





