-
Caitlin joined the group
New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
-
E replied to the topic FailFix Dolls in the forum
Moose Toys Dolls in the group Moose Toys Dolls
I wish their clothes were better quality, but otherwise I really like them. Love their faces and their insert eyes and the outfit designs themselves are good.
I only started collecting dolls recently, but I bought a couple of these off ebay and was do please to get the evening look for preppi posh! Her evening makeup is so cute! I wish they…Read More
-
-
Jobee started the topic My Little Pony generation 1 in the forum
Ponyville in the group Ponyville
Who here is old enough to remember MLPg1? When I was small, I got to see My Little Pony & Friends episodes, and later My Little Pony Tales, on TV. I still remember their theme songs. My favorite pony that I had when I was small was a second wave Snuzzle, from the collector’s line. I loved that little gray pony so much! I don’t have my orig…Read More
-
Alba joined the group
New Salem ( Monster High Fan Club )
- Load More Posts


