-
Anonymous started the topic Discussion in the forum
G3 Fang Club in the group G3 Fang Club
General mh g3 Discussion. Spoilers for media are prohibited and properly using topics is advised but asking “where can I find X” or “where can I watch Y” Is allowed.
-
Anonymous started the topic Monster High Live Action Movies in the forum
G3 Fang Club in the group G3 Fang Club
For talk of; which includes spoilers, The Monster High (G3) Live Action Movies.
-
Anonymous started the topic Monster High The Animated Series in the forum
G3 Fang Club in the group G3 Fang Club
For the animated series, this is free to contain spoilers but exclusively for the topic not for other media, as it’d be hard to talk about the show from certain points without there being spoilers, ex; the appearance of certain characters.
-
Anonymous started the topic Dolls in the forum
G3 Fang Club in the group G3 Fang Club
Dolls. Pretty self explanatory. Dolls.
-
Brick replied to the topic Introduce Yourself!! in the forum
Barbieland in the group Barbieland

Hello friends! I’m so excited to see all the Barbie posts- I always learn something new from Barbie collectors!!
Preferred Name: Brooke
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Age Category: 20-30
Country/Continent: USA
Hobbies: Collecting, cosplay, dance and mermaiding! - Load More Posts

